Water & Flood Damage Restoration Services in Kamloops for Homes and Businesses
Water damage can result in costly repairs. #1 in large loss multi-unit building, immediate response by knowledgeable water and drying technicians can keep damage from progressing further. Our technicians are on call 24/7 and respond quickly to emergencies, providing water and flood damage restoration throughout Kamloops and surrounding areas to homes and businesses alike.
We use safe, all-natural disinfectants and antimicrobial agents as well as technologically advanced equipment to achieve:
- Building and contents cleaning – our water damage restoration in Kamloops includes restoration of materials damaged by the water, meaning you won’t have to replace all of the furniture and building materials in your home or business.
- Odour control – the water will be properly drained, all surfaces dried out and we will identify and eliminate offensive odours with air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
- Plumbing repair – any plumbing that was damaged during the flood will be repaired to prevent future problems.
- Moving and warehousing of contents – during the flood damage restoration process we will move any undamaged contents to a safe place so that they are left unaffected by the cleaning process.
Why Professional Flood Damage Restoration is Necessary in Kamloops
If left alone, water can lead to severe damage at your home or business. It is necessary to call professionals for flood damage restoration in Kamloops to avoid many issues that can set in within minutes of the water entering your home or business.
- Within minutes: water can spread to large areas, stain furniture and carpeting and warp paper goods.
- Within hours: your furniture can start to swell, drywall will begin to soak up water and metal surfaces will be tarnished.
- Within days: fungi can appear, drywall can begin to disintegrate, uncoated metal surfaces will begin to rust, door and window casings will swell and warp, electronic components can malfunction and indoor air quality becomes an issue.
- Within weeks: mould spores start to erode natural fibres, paper coverings, wet drywall, paneling and more; building materials made of wood will warp and split while chemicals within the wood dissolve; demolishing and replacing building materials may be necessary; and serious occupant hazards are present and liability increases on insurance claims.
Standing water is classified into 3 contamination categories: white, grey and black. If left alone, standing water will increase contamination and can lead to many problems at your home or business. To avoid the majority of these problems, call a professional restoration company as quickly as you can.
Because flood and water damage can lead to mould growth, contact us today for water damage restoration in Kamloops as well as mould removal services.